UtiliStake integrates a utility’s staking process within UtiliTrak and keeps the utility networks in UtiliTrak up to date through the daily work process as staking jobs are stepped through their defined life cycle and completed.
UtiliStake integrates with a utility’s work management system so information for construction units maintained in the work management system is available for UtiliStake. UtiliStake’s flexible design process includes a GPS interface that enables utilities to capture information for proposed facilities while at the job site and load the collected information into UtiliStake. UtiliStake supports multiple designs for each staking job with the option to generate a cost estimate and staking sheet for each design.
- Integrates staking process within UtiliTrak
- Manages the life cycle of a staking job
- Integrates with a work management system
- Supports multiple designs for each staking job
- Flexible job design process with the option to use data collected by a GPS while at the job site
- Option to generate a cost estimate and staking sheet for each design